Telephone: 02920 228040 |firstname.lastname@example.org
We are holding an open day at our Cardiff Centre on Saturday 11th March from 10am-4pm. Come along and have a look around the centre, meet our therapists and get involved in the activities we are arranging.
* Presentations on mindfulness
* Tour the centre
* View the exhibit of local artist, Anna Polyas work
* A cake and crafts stall
Raffle (tickets available now from the office) - Prizes include
* A 1/2 Day Mindfulness Course
* A beautiful handmade woolen blanket
* 2 hours of Gardening Service (central Cardiff only)
Workshops & Talks
* Seed Bombing with horticulturalist, Yin Hau
* Anna Polya will also be running an art workshop
* Minu Mandora will be giving a Qi Gong workshop
* Vanessa Matthews is offering £5 mini-massages
More activities will be added as they are confirmed.
If you'd like to have a stall at the Open Day, please email email@example.com - we would be happy to host other charities, groups and organisations particularly in the field of wellbeing and health.