Telephone: 02920 228040 |email@example.com
Cefn Onn Ridge Nature Walk - Sat 1st July 9.50am
Explore a section of the Cefn Onn ridge, starting with a 13th century castle (Castel Morgraig) and followed by an easy stroll under mature beech and oak. There are plenty of different plants and fungi to see, accompanied by lots of bird song.
Be inspired by the colours and sounds of nature as wildlife and plants of interest are pointed out along the way by our guide for the walk, Neville Davies. Neville is a local bird watcher, an expert in natural history and the author of five books on nature. You can find out more about him and his work at www.ecologycymru.co.uk and he is currently working on a new edition of his book about the birds of Majorca.
- Meet at the Travellers Rest car park at 9.50am
- The walk will start promptly at 10am and last approximately 2 1/2 hours
- Don't forget to bring a camera
- Please remember sun tan lotion, hats, suitable shoes & appropriate clothing for the weather on the day
- We will return to the car park around 1.30pm for a drink
- Please don’t bring dogs
The Travellers Rest website is at
The Traveller's Rest
Please note, we will be going to the Cefn Onn Ridge NOT the Cefn Onn park (hence the start & end point).
The cost of the walk will be £5.