Telephone: 02920 228040 |firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01225 374 214
Phone 2: 07891 509464
£40 per session face-to-face counselling sessions
£30 per session online
Discounted rates available via negotiation: e.g. low income, students, Military
10% discount for block bookings of 6 or more
Business rates as negotiated with companies
My name is Byron,
I set up Harris Plus Health because I am passionate about mental health and helping people achieve what they want from their lives.
Harris Plus Health was founded in 2017 in order to make high quality counselling affordable clear and effective for clients.
Counselling can be daunting. So under 'further information' below i have just included my process for first steps and what happens next.
I ensure counselling is tailored to meet the specific needs of each client. I make use of effective design, systems and secure communication. This ensure that clients get the best possible, safe and affordable counselling service
I studied Sociology and Criminology in University. My background is in Behaviour Management (10 years) and I have been teaching meditation to adults and children for 5 years.
I offer office hours and out of hours counselling sessions as well as online counselling
Prices are affordable starting at £25. Payment options can be discussed to help those who are currently unable to afford this.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- CPD Diplomas: Child Counselling; REBT; DBT; CBT
- Accredited Registrant Member of the National Counselling Society
- Trained Mindfulness Teacher and registered with the Mindfulness Association
- Trained to teach Mindfulness to children and teenagers via the MiSP and Youth Mindfulness curriculum.
I have worked with challenging behaviour with high school Children for 5 years before setting up private counselling practice